HOME (June-July 2020)
The exhibition explores how the global pandemic redefined the term of a home. By bringing together several artists from around the world, Home seeks to explore how artists embraced changes to their practice while following stay-at-home orders.
The exhibition highlights how isolation created a haven or a prison, how home became a hub for unlimited creativity.
View the virtual walkthrough gallery and catalogue via the following links:
The exhibition will be live from
June 8, 2020, to July 8, 2020.
- ‘Time and Movement’ Solo Exhibition – The Sussex Arts Club, Brighton
- The Raw Arts Festival, London
- Worthing Arts Market, Worthing
- Coastal Currents Festival, The White Rock Theatre, Hastings
- Eclectic Collective Contemporary Art Exhibition, Brighton Marina (Supported by: Grassroots Investment Programme and Stilton Studios)
- Seattle Hotel, Brighton Marina – Brighton Festival Fringe (Art Hotels)
- Batemans National Trust, Burwash
- Coastal Currents Festival, Hastings
- Michelham Priory
- The Goddess Show, Brighton Racecourse
- Seattle Hotel, Brighton Marina – Brighton Festival Fringe
- Purdy Glass and Mirror Designs Studio
- Phoenix Art Gallery